Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GLD had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- GLD was 0.04% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GLD was -0.05% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GLD was -1.23% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GLD was -0.09% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GLD was 1.02% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GLD had returned +10.67% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +17.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About SPDR Gold Trust (GLD)
The investment objective of the SPDR Gold Shares ETF seeks to reflect the performance of the price of gold bullion, less the expenses of the Trust’s operations. The Trust holds gold bars and from time to time, issues Baskets in exchange for deposits of gold and distributes gold in connection with redemptions of Baskets. View our full GLD ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!