Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GLW had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- GLW was 3.91% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GLW was 5.12% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GLW was 9.94% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GLW was 18.12% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GLW was 17.26% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GLW had returned +11.60% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.91% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Corning Incorporated Common Stock (GLW)
Corning manufactures and sells specialty glasses, ceramics, and related materials worldwide. The company operates through five segments: Display Technologies, Optical Communications, Environmental Technologies, Specialty Materials, and Life Sciences. The company was founded in 1851 and is based in Corning, New York. View our full GLW ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!