Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GM had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- GM was 0.48% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GM was -2.04% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GM was -5.85% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GM was -8.81% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GM was -10.48% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GM had returned -12.97% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.93% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About General Motors Company Common Stock (GM)
General Motors designs, builds, and sells cars, crossovers, trucks, and automobile parts worldwide. It operates through GM North America, GM Europe, GM International Operations, GM South America, and GM Financial segments. The company was founded in 1897 and is based in Detroit, Michigan. View our full GM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!