Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GNC had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- GNC was -1.48% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNC was -3.81% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNC was -3.33% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNC was -28.68% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNC was -40.89% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNC had returned +13.55% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.57% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About GNC Holdings, Inc. Class A Common Stock (GNC)
GNC Holdings operates as a specialty retailer of health and wellness products, such as vitamins, minerals and herbal supplements, sports nutrition products, and diet products. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. View our full GNC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!