Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GNRC had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- GNRC was -0.88% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNRC was -3.42% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNRC was -2.91% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNRC was -2.64% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNRC was 11.07% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNRC had returned -3.09% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.57% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Generac Holdlings Inc. Common Stock (GNRC)
Generac Holdings designs, manufactures, and markets power generation equipment and other engine powered products for the residential, light commercial, industrial, oil and gas, and construction markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company was founded in 1959 and is based in Waukesha, Wisconsin. View our full GNRC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!