Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GNTX had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- GNTX was -0.09% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNTX was 0.70% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNTX was 2.06% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNTX was 8.95% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNTX was 16.50% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GNTX had returned +10.11% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.71% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Gentex Corporation (GNTX)
Gentex Corporation is a supplier of automatic-dimming rearview mirrors and electronics to the automotive industry, dimmable aircraft windows for aviation markets and fire protection products to the fire protection market. The company was founded in 1974 and is based in Zeeland, Michigan. View our full GNTX ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!