Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GOL had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- GOL was -1.84% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOL was 3.48% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOL was 10.05% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOL was 19.84% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOL was 43.85% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOL had returned +30.59% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes S.A. Sponsored ADR representing 2 Pfd Shares (GOL)
GOL Linhas provides regular and non-regular air transportation services for passengers, cargoes, and mailbags in Brazil and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Flight Transportation and Smiles Loyalty Program. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. View our full GOL ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!