Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GOLF had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- GOLF was -4.42% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOLF was -4.20% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOLF was -1.07% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOLF was -2.32% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOLF was -2.54% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOLF had returned -9.53% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +17.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Acushnet Holdings Corp. Common Stock (GOLF)
Acushnet Company, Inc. manufactures and markets golf products to customers in the United States and internationally. It offers golf balls, clubs, shoes, gloves, outerwear, socks, putters, gear, and accessories, as well as apparel for men, women, and kids. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Fairhaven, Massachusetts. View our full GOLF ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!