Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GOOG had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- GOOG was 2.42% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOOG was 4.55% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOOG was 6.02% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOOG was 5.07% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOOG was 11.08% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GOOG had returned +28.17% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +15.71% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Alphabet Inc. – Class C Capital Stock (GOOG)
Google offers a range of products across screens and devices. The Company delivers both performance advertising and brand advertising. The Performance advertising creates and delivers relevant ads, which leads to direct engagement with advertisers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Mountain View, California. View our full GOOG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!