Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GS had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- GS was -0.99% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GS was 0.06% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GS was 0.87% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GS was 0.87% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GS was -0.21% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GS had returned -5.26% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.06% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (The) Common Stock (GS)
Goldman Sachs operates as an investment banking, securities, and investment management company worldwide. The company operates through four segments: Investment Banking, Institutional Client Services, Investing & Lending, and Investment Management. The company was founded in 1869 and is based in New York, New York. View our full GS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!