Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GSK had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- GSK was -1.23% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GSK was -2.67% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GSK was -5.04% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GSK was -3.66% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GSK was 0.81% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GSK had returned +8.38% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +11.50% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About GlaxoSmithKline PLC Common Stock (GSK)
GlaxoSmithKline plc creates, discovers, develops, manufactures, and markets pharmaceutical products, including vaccines, over-the-counter medicines, and health-related consumer products worldwide. The companys wellness products include Panadol and Panadol Cold & Flu, ENO and Tums – antacids, and Nicorette (US), Nicoderm, NiQuitin CQ, and Nicabate – treatment of nicotine withdrawal, Sensodyne – to ttreat and prevent dental sensitivity, Polident, Poligrip, and Corega to enhance comfort of fitted denture, and Aquafresh for the prevention of gum disease and bad breath. The company was founded in 1935 and is based, the United Kingdom. View our full GSK ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!