Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GT had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- GT was -6.04% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GT was -7.78% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GT was -8.88% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GT was -9.20% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GT was -18.31% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GT had returned -32.06% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.11% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT)
Goodyear Tire & Rubber develops, manufactures, distributes, and sells tires, and related products and services in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, and the Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1898 and is based in Akron, Ohio. View our full GT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!