Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- GWRE had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- GWRE was 3.75% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GWRE was 6.11% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GWRE was 9.06% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GWRE was 9.48% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GWRE was 13.89% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- GWRE had returned +14.77% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Guidewire Software, Inc. Common Stock (GWRE)
Guidewire Software provides software products for property and casualty (P&C) insurers. It offers an integrated suite of software applications that address the core processes, such as underwriting and policy administration, claims management, and billing. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Foster City, California. View our full GWRE ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!