Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HAS had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- HAS was -2.17% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HAS was -2.94% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HAS was -0.04% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HAS was 0.76% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HAS was -3.36% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HAS had returned +4.29% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Hasbro, Inc. (HAS)
Hasbro produces an array of offerings including action figures, vehicles andets, girls toys, electronic toys and games, plush products, preschool toys and infant products, electronic interactive products, creative play, and toy-related specialty products. Some of its well-known brands include Littlest Pet Shop, Magic: The Gathering, Monopoly, Nerf, Play-Doh and Transformers. The company was founded in 1923 and is based in Pawtucket, Rhode Island. View our full HAS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!