Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HCA had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- HCA was 1.57% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HCA was 9.32% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HCA was 16.62% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HCA was 23.01% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HCA was 32.92% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HCA had returned +47.07% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +7.88% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About HCA Healthcare, Inc. Common Stock (HCA)
HCA Holdings provides health care services in the United States. It operates general, acute care hospitals that offer medical and surgical services, including inpatient care, intensive care, cardiac care, diagnostic, and emergency services, and outpatient services, such as outpatient surgery, laboratory, radiology, respiratory therapy, cardiology, and physical therapy services. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Nashville, Tennessee. View our full HCA ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!