Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HCP had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- HCP was -2.30% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HCP was -3.35% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HCP was -8.70% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HCP was -11.44% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HCP was -18.44% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HCP had returned -12.38% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.57% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About HCP, Inc. Common Stock (HCP)
HCP Inc. is a fully integrated real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests primarily in real estate serving the healthcare industry in the United States. The Company’s portfolio of assets is diversified among five distinct sectors: senior housing, post-acute/skilled nursing, life science, medical office and hospital. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in Irvine, California. View our full HCP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!