Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HD had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- HD was 0.64% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HD was 0.41% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HD was 1.63% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HD was 5.70% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HD was 8.70% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HD had returned +25.53% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +17.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Home Depot, Inc. (The) Common Stock (HD)
Home Depot operates as a home improvement retailer, selling various building materials, home improvement products, and lawn and garden products, as well as provide installation, home maintenance, and professional service programs to do-it-yourself, do-it-for-me, and professional customers. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. View our full HD ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!