Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HDSN had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- HDSN was 0.56% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HDSN was 2.04% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HDSN was -0.24% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HDSN was 2.21% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HDSN was -15.27% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HDSN had returned +1.32% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Hudson Technologies, Inc. (HDSN)
Hudson Technologies Inc. operates as a refrigerant services company in the United States and internationally. The company sells reclaimed and virgin refrigerants, and industrial gases; and provides refrigerant management services, which primarily include reclamation of refrigerants and laboratory testing. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Pearl River, New York. View our full HDSN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!