Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HELE had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- HELE was 3.32% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HELE was 3.80% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HELE was 8.51% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HELE was 12.65% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HELE was 11.12% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HELE had returned +5.81% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.09% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Helen of Troy Limited (HELE)
Helen of Troy designs, develops, imports, markets, and distributes a portfolio of consumer products worldwide. It operates through four segments: Housewares, Healthcare/Home Environment, Nutritional Supplements, and Personal Care. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in El Paso, Texas. View our full HELE ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!