Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HIG had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- HIG was 0.34% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HIG was 2.29% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HIG was 5.62% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HIG was 10.66% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HIG was 14.46% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HIG had returned +18.71% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) Common Stock (HIG)
Hartford Financial provides insurance and financial services to individual and business customers primarily in the United States. The companys Commercial Lines segment offers workers compensation, property, automobile, marine, umbrella, liability, and livestock coverages, as well as customized insurance products and risk management services, including professional liability, bond, and specialty casualty coverages. Its Personal Lines segment provides standard automobile, homeowners, and personal umbrella coverages to individuals. The company was founded in 1810 and is based in Hartford, Connecticut. View our full HIG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!