Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HLI had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- HLI was 4.27% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HLI was 4.26% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HLI was 2.02% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HLI was 6.98% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HLI was 19.36% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HLI had returned +6.95% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.37% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Houlihan Lokey, Inc. Class A Common Stock (HLI)
Houlihan Lokey focuses on mergers and acquisitions, financings, financial restructurings and financial advisory services. The Company operates in three segments: Corporate Finance, Financial Restructuring and Financial Advisory Services. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Los Angeles, California. View our full HLI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!