Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HON had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- HON was 0.05% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HON was 1.22% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HON was 2.81% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HON was 4.71% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HON was 10.28% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HON had returned +25.09% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Honeywell International Inc. Common Stock (HON)
Honeywell provides aerospace products and services, control, sensing and security technologies, turbochargers, automotive products, specialty chemicals, electronic and advanced materials, process technology for refining and petrochemicals, and energy efficient products and solutions. The company was founded in 1920 and is based in Morris Township, New Jersey. View our full HON ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!