Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HPQ had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- HPQ was 1.60% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HPQ was -0.92% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HPQ was -1.84% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HPQ was -0.92% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HPQ was 5.15% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HPQ had returned +4.23% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About HP Inc. Common Stock (HPQ)
Hewlett-Packard Company offers commercial personal computers (PCs), consumer PCs, workstations, thin clients, tablets, retail point-of-sale systems, calculators and other related accessories, software, support, and services for the commercial and consumer markets. The company was founded in 1939 and is based in Palo Alto, California. View our full HPQ ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!