Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HRZN had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- HRZN was -1.95% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HRZN was -3.73% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HRZN was -5.45% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HRZN was -4.27% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HRZN was -2.53% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HRZN had returned -6.21% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Horizon Technology Finance Corporation (HRZN)
Horizon Technology Finance Corporation operates as an externally managed, closed-end, non-diversified management investment company. The Company lends and invests in development stage companies within the technology, life science, healthcare information and services, and cleantech industries. The company is based in Farmington, Connecticut. View our full HRZN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!