Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- HSY had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- HSY was 0.95% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HSY was -0.11% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HSY was -3.95% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HSY was -8.52% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HSY was -11.02% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- HSY had returned -17.92% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.70% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About The Hershey Company Common Stock (HSY)
Hershey Company sells chocolate and sugar confectionery products, pantry items, such as baking ingredients, toppings, sundae syrups, and beverages, snack items, including spreads, and gum and mint refreshment products comprising chewing gums and bubble gums. The company was founded in 1894 and is based in Hershey, Pennsylvania. View our full HSY ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!