Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- IBM had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- IBM was -1.34% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IBM was -2.63% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IBM was 0.60% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IBM was 1.58% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IBM was -3.63% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IBM had returned -7.13% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +17.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About International Business Machines Corporation Common Stock (IBM)
International Business Machines provides information technology (IT) products and services worldwide. The companys Global Technology Services segment provides IT infrastructure and business process services, such as outsourcing, processing, integrated technology, cloud, and technology support. Its Global Business Services segment offers consulting and systems integration services for strategy and transformation, application innovation services, enterprise applications, and smarter analytics, and application management, maintenance, and support services. The company was founded in 1910 and is based in Armonk, New York. View our full IBM ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!