Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- IDT had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- IDT was -1.31% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IDT was -1.04% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IDT was -0.85% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IDT was -4.23% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IDT was -21.05% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IDT had returned -40.49% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +9.26% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About IDT Corporation Class B Common Stock (IDT)
IDT Corporation operates primarily in the telecommunications and payment industries in the United States and internationally. It operates in two segments, Telecom Platform Services and Consumer Phone Services. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Newark, New Jersey. View our full IDT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!