Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- IGT had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- IGT was 2.78% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IGT was 3.07% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IGT was 1.08% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IGT was 4.33% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IGT was 19.17% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IGT had returned +4.30% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About International Game Technology Ordinary Shares (IGT)
International Game Technology operates and provides a range of services and technology products across lotteries, machine gaming, sports betting, and interactive gaming markets in North America, Asia, and Europe. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in London, the United Kingdom. View our full IGT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!