Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ILG had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- ILG was -0.39% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ILG was -2.15% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ILG was -2.31% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ILG was 2.57% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ILG was 8.25% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ILG had returned +9.63% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About ILG, Inc (ILG)
Interval Leisure Group provides lodging and leisure services to the vacation industry in the United States, Europe, and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Exchange and Rental, and Vacation Ownership. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Miami, Florida. View our full ILG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!