Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ILMN had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- ILMN was 5.86% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ILMN was 8.26% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ILMN was 10.28% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ILMN was 13.81% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ILMN was 21.88% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ILMN had returned +23.32% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.70% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Illumina, Inc. (ILMN)
Illumina is a global leader in DNA sequencing and array-based technologies, serving customers in the research, clinical and applied markets. The company’s products are used for applications in the life sciences, oncology, reproductive health, agriculture and other emerging segments. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in San Diego, California. View our full ILMN ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!