Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- INAP had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- INAP was 3.03% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INAP was 5.79% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INAP was -3.85% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INAP was -10.52% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INAP was -11.33% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INAP had returned -10.38% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Internap Corporation (INAP)
Internap Corporation operates through two business segments: Data Center Services segment and Internet Protocol Services segment. Data Center Services segment includes colocation, hosting and cloud services. Internet Protocol Services segment includes its patented Performance IP service, content delivery network services and IP routing hardware and software platform. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Atlanta, Georgia. View our full INAP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!