Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- INFI had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- INFI was 20.75% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INFI was 29.66% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INFI was 40.05% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INFI was 18.28% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INFI was -9.54% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INFI had returned +23.70% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +15.71% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INFI)
Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc. discovers, develops, and delivers medicines to patients with difficult-to-treat diseases. Its lead product candidate includes IPI-145, an oral inhibitor of the delta and gamma isoforms of phosphoinositide-3-kinase (PI3K) for the treatment of hematologic malignancies. The company was founded in 2001 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts. View our full INFI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!