Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- INSW had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- INSW was 0.79% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INSW was 2.03% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INSW was -3.53% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INSW was -6.33% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INSW was -12.18% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INSW had returned -8.72% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About International Seaways, Inc. Common Stock (INSW)
International Seaways, Inc. and its subsidiaries own and operate a fleet of oceangoing vessels. The Company’s oceangoing vessels engage in the transportation of crude oil and petroleum products in the International Flag trades. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in New York City, New York. View our full INSW ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!