Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- INTC had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- INTC was 2.43% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INTC was 7.24% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INTC was 10.02% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INTC was 12.84% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INTC was 26.48% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- INTC had returned +10.67% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +2.71% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Intel Corporation (INTC)
Intel Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells integrated digital technology platforms worldwide. It operates through PC Client Group, Data Center Group, Internet of Things Group, Mobile and Communications Group, Software and Services, and All Other segments. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Santa Clara, California. View our full INTC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!