Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- IQV had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- IQV was 2.53% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IQV was 3.25% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IQV was 5.70% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IQV was 4.58% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IQV was 4.78% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- IQV had returned +7.20% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About IQVIA Holdings, Inc. Common Stock (IQV)
IQVIA provides biopharmaceutical development services and commercial outsourcing services in the Americas, Europe, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through two segments, Product Development and Integrated Healthcare Services. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Durham, North Carolina. View our full IQV ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!