Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ISRG had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- ISRG was -0.73% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ISRG was -1.36% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ISRG was -0.67% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ISRG was 6.00% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ISRG was 19.69% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ISRG had returned +46.55% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.06% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG)
Intuitive Surgical designs, manufactures and markets da Vinci Surgical Systems and related instruments and accessories, which enable surgeons to perform various surgical procedures, including gynecologic, urologic, general, cardiothoracic, and head and neck surgical procedures. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Sunnyvale, California. View our full ISRG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!