Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- ITW had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- ITW was 2.64% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ITW was 1.21% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ITW was 0.02% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ITW was -4.73% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ITW was -7.22% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- ITW had returned -12.74% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.40% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Illinois Tool Works Inc. Common Stock (ITW)
Illinois Tool Works manufactures and sells industrial products and equipment worldwide. It operates through seven segments: Automotive OEM; Test & Measurement and Electronics; Food Equipment; Polymers & Fluids; Welding; Construction Products; and Specialty Products. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Glenview, Illinois. View our full ITW ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!