Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- JBHT had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- JBHT was -0.41% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JBHT was -2.71% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JBHT was -4.22% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JBHT was -2.86% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JBHT was 4.77% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JBHT had returned -1.72% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a -0.24% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. (JBHT)
JB Hunt Transportation provides surface transportation and delivery services in the continental United States, Canada, and Mexico, which includes the transportation of freight, such as general merchandise, specialty consumer items, appliances, forest and paper products, food and beverages, building materials, soaps and cosmetics, automotive parts, agricultural products, electronics, and chemicals. The company was founded in 1961 and is based in Lowell, Arkansas. View our full JBHT ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!