Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- JCI had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- JCI was -0.43% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JCI was -0.53% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JCI was -6.33% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JCI was -6.39% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JCI was -8.44% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JCI had returned -8.20% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a 0.00% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Johnson Controls International plc Ordinary Share (JCI)
Johnson Controls operates as a diversified technology and industrial company worldwide. Its Building Efficiency segment designs, produces, markets, and installs integrated heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems, as well as building management systems, controls, and security and mechanical equipment. The companys Automotive Experience segment designs and manufactures interior products and systems for passenger cars and light trucks, including vans, pick-up trucks, and sport/crossover utility vehicles serving original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. View our full JCI ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!