Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- JCP had a POWR Rating of D (Sell) coming into today.
- JCP was -11.86% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JCP was -10.11% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JCP was -4.30% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JCP was -8.74% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JCP was -27.58% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JCP had returned -43.32% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.06% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About J.C. Penney Company, Inc. Holding Company Common Stock (JCP)
J. C. Penney Company, Inc. sells merchandise through department stores in the United States. The company sells family apparel and footwear, accessories, fine and fashion jewelry, beauty products, and home furnishings, as well as provides various services, including styling salon, optical, portrait photography, and custom decorating. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Plano, Texas. View our full JCP ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!