Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- JD had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- JD was 5.48% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JD was 6.53% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JD was 2.82% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JD was -0.39% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JD was 8.97% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JD had returned +62.50% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +17.22% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About JD.com, Inc. (JD)
JD.com operates as an online direct sales company in China. It primarily offers electronics and home appliances products; and general merchandise products, including audio and video products, and books. The company sells its products directly to customers through its Website JD.com and mobile applications. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Beijing, China. View our full JD ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!