Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- JKS had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- JKS was -2.28% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JKS was -8.25% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JKS was -6.15% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JKS was -9.07% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JKS was 8.02% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JKS had returned +56.40% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +19.44% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About JinkoSolar Holding Company Limited American Depositary Shares (each representing 4 Common Shares) (JKS)
JinkoSolar Holdings engages in the design, development, production, and marketing of photovoltaic products in China and internationally. The company operates through two segments, Manufacturing and Solar Power Projects. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Shangrao, China. View our full JKS ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!