Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- JNJ had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- JNJ was 1.74% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JNJ was 2.32% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JNJ was 1.46% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JNJ was 5.24% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JNJ was 7.19% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JNJ had returned +10.67% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.96% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Johnson & Johnson Common Stock (JNJ)
Johnson & Johnson researches and develops, manufactures, and sells various products in the health-care field worldwide. It operates in three segments: Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices. Some of its well-known brands include Tylenol-fever, Listerine-bad breath, Splenda-no-calorie sweetener, Neutrogena-skin care, Pepcid-heartburn, Zyrtec – allergy, Motrin-ibuprofen, Sudafed-allergy, and plenty more. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey. View our full JNJ ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!