Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- JNJ had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- JNJ was 1.74% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JNJ was 2.35% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JNJ was 1.66% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JNJ was 5.39% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JNJ was 7.43% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- JNJ had returned +10.94% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +6.38% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Johnson & Johnson Common Stock (JNJ)
Johnson & Johnson researches and develops, manufactures, and sells various products in the health-care field worldwide. It operates in three segments: Consumer, Pharmaceutical, and Medical Devices. Some of its well-known brands include Tylenol-fever, Listerine-bad breath, Splenda-no-calorie sweetener, Neutrogena-skin care, Pepcid-heartburn, Zyrtec – allergy, Motrin-ibuprofen, Sudafed-allergy, and plenty more. The company was founded in 1885 and is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey. View our full JNJ ticker page with ratings, news, and more.