Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- KCG had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- KCG was 1.50% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KCG was 0.36% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KCG was 11.28% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KCG was 18.70% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KCG was 20.95% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KCG had returned +33.89% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.89% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About KCG Holdings, Inc. Class A Common Stock (KCG)
KCG Holdings provides various services designed to address trading needs across asset classes, product types, and time zones. The company operates through three segments: Market Making, Global Execution Services, and Corporate and Other. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Jersey City, New Jersey. View our full KCG ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!