Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- KEY had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- KEY was 1.77% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KEY was -0.07% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KEY was 0.34% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KEY was -0.10% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KEY was 2.14% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KEY had returned +0.85% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.40% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About KeyCorp Common Stock (KEY)
KeyCorp operates as the bank holding company for KeyBank National Association that provides various retail and commercial banking services to individual, corporate, and institutional clients in in Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Michigan, New York,Ohio, Oregon, Utah, Vermont, and Washington. The company was founded in 1849 and is based in Cleveland, Ohio. View our full KEY ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!