Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- KFY had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- KFY was 0.16% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KFY was 1.65% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KFY was 3.79% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KFY was 13.46% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KFY was 25.89% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KFY had returned +36.89% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +4.94% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Korn/Ferry International Common Stock (KFY)
Korn/Ferry International provides talent management solutions that help clients to design strategies and in the execution of building and attracting their talent worldwide. It operates through three segments: Executive Recruitment, Leadership & Talent Consulting (LTC), and Futurestep. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Los Angeles, California. View our full KFY ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!