Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- KHC had a POWR Rating of C (Neutral) coming into today.
- KHC was -2.98% below its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KHC was -4.13% below its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KHC was -4.61% below its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KHC was -7.19% below its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KHC was -6.44% below its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KHC had returned -4.80% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +10.55% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About The Kraft Heinz Company (KHC)
Kraft Heinz Company is of the largest food & beverage companies, offering food and beverage products, including cheese, meats, refreshment beverages, coffee, packaged dinners, refrigerated meals, snack nuts, dressings, ketchup, condiments and sauces, frozen food, soups, beans and pasta meals, infant nutrition, and other food and grocery products. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. View our full KHC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!