Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- KKR had a POWR Rating of A (Strong Buy) coming into today.
- KKR was 4.54% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KKR was 6.86% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KKR was 7.51% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KKR was 5.63% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KKR was 12.02% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KKR had returned +9.47% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +1.39% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About KKR & Co. Inc. Class A Common Stock (KKR)
KKR & Company is a private equity and real estate investment firm specializing in direct and fund of fund investments. It specializes in acquisitions, leveraged buyouts, management buyouts, credit special situations, growth equity, mature, mezzanine, distressed, and middle market investments. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in New York, New York. View our full KKR ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!