Key Facts Surrounding This News Item
- KLIC had a POWR Rating of B (Buy) coming into today.
- KLIC was 4.59% above its 10-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KLIC was 5.72% above its 20-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KLIC was 8.39% above its 50-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KLIC was 6.02% above its 100-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KLIC was 6.66% above its 200-Day Moving Average coming into today.
- KLIC had returned +4.28% year-to-date leading up to today’s news, versus a +5.02% return from the benchmark S&P 500 during the same period.
More Info About Kulicke and Soffa Industries, Inc. (KLIC)
Kulicke & Soffa designs, manufactures, and sells capital equipment and expendable tools to assemble semiconductor devices, including integrated circuits, discrete devices, light-emitting diodes, and power modules. It operates in two segments, Equipment and Expendable Tools. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Singapore. View our full KLIC ticker page with ratings, news, and more.
Try StockNews.com Premium Today!
Get access to our daily newsletters, Best Stocks List, POWR Ratings, and much more!
Free for 14 days -- no credit card required!